Adult Education Basics
Master Life with Confidence!
The Adult Education Basics (AEB) Program helps CSEA-represented NYS employees improve their job knowledge, develop new skills, boost work performance, and build confidence to enhance skills. This program is available through AEB Regional Programs, the Skills for Success catalog, and Worksite Training Requests.
The AEB program offers:
- A pre- and post-course evaluation to determine reading and math levels to improve growth.
- Advice and support from Partnership Educational Advisors.
- Multiple courses and trainings found in our Partnership Course Catalog.
Partnership instructors have experience working with people of varying educational levels and backgrounds. You'll find our small class sizes and courses will help you improve your reading, writing, and math skills.
Due to restrictions on public gatherings and social distancing requirements, courses this semester will be delivered via Canvas, a web-based learning management system. Learn more about Canvas here!
Contact A Partnership Advisor
For information on:
- Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC) course
- High School diploma equivalent from your native country
- How to use Tuitions Benefits vouchers to attend remedial, preparatory, high school equivalency, or ESOL courses offered by local educational providers
Email [email protected] or call (518) 473-4990 (Press option 1) or
(800) 253-4332 (Press option 1)