Effective Problem Solving
- Partnership Course Catalog
- Effective Problem Solving
This course provides an easy-to-remember tool to review and solve difficult problems. Participants will discuss how to define problems and break them into smaller parts. Then, they will identify possible causes and come up with solutions. Finally, they will weigh the strengths and weaknesses of solutions and see how to carry them out in an organized way. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the problem.
- Break difficult problems into smaller parts.
- Separate the causes of a problem from other factors.
- Compare the strengths and weaknesses of solutions.
- Prepare alternative solutions.
- Develop methods for dealing with everyday problems.