Computer Ergonomics Assessor Training
- Partnership Course Catalog
- Computer Ergonomics Assessor Training
Length: One Half-Day
Course Category: Safety and Health
This training will equip employees with the ability to conduct workstation assessments to reduce injuries and illnesses associated with computer operations. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Define ergonomics.
- Identify common musculoskeletal disorders.
- Explore other computer-related health effects.
- Recognize risk factors and prevention controls.
- Conduct computer workstation assessments.
Workforce Development Competency: Trades, Safety, and Risk Management