Best Practices for Interviews
- Partnership Course Catalog
- Best Practices for Interviews
Are you looking to make a change in your career? Do you need to brush up on your interview skills? This webinar walks you through the steps to prepare for an interview. Topics will include pre-interview preparation, day-of tips and tricks, and post-interview best practices to leave a good impression. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List the steps to prepare for both an in-person and virtual interview.
- Practice answering commonly asked questions.
- Identify strategies to calm your nerves and improve your confidence the day of the interview.
- Discuss post interview best practices to leave a good impression.