Best Practices for Interviews
- Partnership Course Catalog
- Best Practices for Interviews
Length: 1-Hour Webinar
Course Category: Individual Development
Are you looking to make a change in your career? Do you need to brush up on your interview skills? This webinar walks you through the steps to prepare for an interview. Topics will include pre-interview preparation, day-of tips and tricks, and post-interview best practices to leave a good impression. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List the steps to prepare for an in-person or virtual interview.
- Practice preparing for and answering commonly asked questions.
- Identify strategies for the day of the interview to improve your confidence.
- Discuss post interview best practices to leave a good impression.
Workforce Development Competency: Professionalism and Self-Management