Avoiding Common Punctuation and Grammar Mistakes
- Partnership Course Catalog
- Avoiding Common Punctuation and Grammar Mistakes
Length: 1-Hour Webinar
Course Category: Writing Skills
Do you feel worried about making grammar mistakes when you write? When used correctly, grammar and punctuation make your writing easier to understand and can help improve your professional image. This course will pinpoint some of the most common errors that people make in business writing and demonstrate how to correct them. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Discover the importance of grammar and punctuation in writing.
- Identify strategies to avoid common misuse of punctuation marks.
- Recognize common grammar mistakes.
Workforce Development Competency: Verbal and Written Communication