Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Advanced
- Partnership Course Catalog
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Advanced
This course is for employees who have some familiarity with the basic principles of air conditioning. It presents participants with the more advanced terminology and practices used in this trade. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Gain knowledge about how electrical controls and metering devices are used in the field.
- Demonstrate how to analyze an air conditioning or refrigeration system using gauges and thermometers.
- Identify the benefits of efficient air conditioning and refrigeration systems.