Writing Effective Reports and Evaluations
- Skills for Success Course Catalog
- Writing Effective Reports and Evaluations
Writing effective reports and evaluations is a skill that many of us need help with. Reports and evaluations are much more structured than most writing assignments. They need to be concise and fact-based, without embellishment. They also need to contain relevant information and be well-organized. The concepts covered in this course will assist employees with writing effective reports and evaluations. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Determine which report or evaluation format is appropriate.
- Distinguish between facts and opinions when preparing reports and evaluations.
- Achieve clarity of expression in word choice and sentence structure.
- Recognize well-organized reports and evaluations based on specific goals.