The Organized Office Worker
- Skills for Success Course Catalog
- The Organized Office Worker
Length: 1 Day
Class Dates: 23-Feb-23
Start Time: 9:00 AM
End Time: 4:30 PM
Class Type: Classroom
Course Category: Work Management
Location: Central New York DDSO
SLMS Class Code: P_OE_R5_5557
This course helps participants begin to organize their workload to improve efficiency and productivity in today’s office environment. Topics will include basic time management principles, practical strategies for prioritizing tasks, using technology to get organized, and tips for overcoming procrastination and time wasters. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of organization to the workplace.
- Compare effective time management techniques and organizational systems.
- Develop practical strategies to prioritize competing tasks.
- Identify how technology can be used to effectively organize and manage tasks.
- Discuss tips for overcoming time wasters and procrastination.
Workforce Development Competency: Professionalism and Self-Management