Introduction to Accounting
- Skills for Success Course Catalog
- Introduction to Accounting
This course helps employees improve their ability to perform basic accounting and bookkeeping tasks. Participants will gain knowledge about the duties and responsibilities of bookkeepers and the basic concepts of accounting. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Perform basic math operations related to bookkeeping and create and interpret tables, charts, and graphs.
- Interpret basic financial statements.
- Describe the basic purpose and functions of the Statewide Financial System.