The Foundations of Good Writing
- Skills for Success Course Catalog
- The Foundations of Good Writing
Do you struggle with writer’s block? Are you unsure how to start writing? This webinar discusses the foundational skills for good writing: knowing your audience, your purpose, and organizing your thoughts clearly. Whether you write emails, reports, or anything in between, this webinar is for you.
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of writing with readers in mind.
- Define the purpose of a particular writing task.
- Choose the best way to organize your writing to guide your reader.
- Identify basic structural elements that you can use to enhance your writing.