Designing Dynamic Presentations
- Skills for Success Course Catalog
- Designing Dynamic Presentations
This webinar shows participants how to avoid creating dull and uninteresting presentations. By using Microsoft PowerPoint to demonstrate best practices in planning and design, participants will gain knowledge about how to create memorable and powerful presentations. Participants do not need to have the PowerPoint software on their computer to participate in the webinar, but familiarity with its basic tools and features is recommended. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Develop useful planning strategies and principles of good design.
- Identify how to add text, images, and graphics to slides.
- Discover various ways to view and publish slides.