- Skills for Success Course Catalog
- Customer Service
This course addresses the role of customer service in the public sector. It will provide strategies and techniques for effectively handling customers when delivering outstanding service to the public. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Gain knowledge about what is and is not good customer service.
- Acquire useful tips for handling difficult and angry customers.
- Develop strategies for managing stress when dealing with customers.
- Identify and address the challenges of working with customers from diverse backgrounds.