- Skills for Success Course Catalog
- Critical Thinking
This course introduces participants to critical thinking. Participants will define what critical thinking is and what it is not, identify the elements, and then apply the process to real-world scenarios. The skills developed in this course will help participants to begin thinking differently about situations that arise at work. This course was designed to help participants successfully practice critical thinking skills during the workshop so that they can use them with confidence on the job. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define critical thinking.
- Identify elements of critical thinking.
- Recognize barriers to critical thinking.
- Apply the critical thinking process to work-related discussions and assignments.
- Identify when and where to use the critical thinking process.