Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Advanced
- Skills for Success Course Catalog
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Advanced
Length: 2 Days
Class Dates: April 26 & 27, 2023
Start Time: 9:00 AM
End Time: 4:30 PM
Class Type: Classroom
Course Category: Trades, Operations, and Maintenance
Location: De Veaux Woods State Park
SLMS Class Code: P_OE_R6_5570
This course is for employees who have some familiarity with the basic principles of air conditioning. It presents participants with the more advanced terminology and practices used in this trade. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Gain knowledge about how electrical controls and metering devices are used in the field.
- Demonstrate how to analyze an air conditioning or refrigeration system using gauges and thermometers.
- Identify the benefits of efficient air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Workforce Development Competency: Trades, Safety, and Risk Management