Enhance Your Skills: Reading, Writing, and Math Basics
- Partnership Course Catalog
- Enhance Your Skills: Reading, Writing, and Math Basics
This course helps employees refresh their skills in reading, writing, and math. Participants will discover ways to create, develop, and revise their writing based on personal experiences, observations, and reactions to a variety of reading selections. This course provides a review of foundational math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division and offers opportunities to practice working with various number forms. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Read and discuss various written works.
- Practice writing using various styles, sentence types, and paragraph structures.
- Gain knowledge about basic math principles and processes.
- Critical Thinking, Problem-Solving, and Math
- Verbal and Written Communication