Addressing Conflict in Customer Relations
- Partnership Course Catalog
- Addressing Conflict in Customer Relations
Length: 1-Hour Webinar
Course Category: Interpersonal Communication
Conflict is a natural part of working with customers. Designed specifically for customer service providers, this webinar offers a basic introduction to conflict resolution and the importance of addressing conflict appropriately when working in a customer service role. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Identify effective strategies for addressing conflict.
- Recognize the benefits of using conflict management strategies in customer service interactions.
- Apply conflict management strategies to customer service scenarios.
Workforce Development Competency: Interpersonal and Customer Relations