Enroll for a Course
Enroll Through SLMS
The Partnership's Skills for Success classes are available through the Statewide Learning Management System (SLMS). SLMS is a web-based application used to manage, deliver, and track training for all NYS employees.
Note: Copying the SLMS Class Code from the Skills for Success catalog will help you find the class quickly in SLMS.
If you know your SLMS username, password, and the Partnership class you want to take, log in to SLMS.
- New York State employees: Log in to SLMS
- SUNY employees: Log in
- Local government and private sector employees: Contact the Partnership at (800) 253-4332 or (518) 486-7814 (in the Capital Region) to enroll
If you do not have a SLMS username or password contact the SLMS help desk at [email protected] or call (518) 473-8087.
Enroll Through the Partnership
If you are unable to enroll through SLMS, complete the Partnership's Skills for Success application form:
- Download and print or save the Skills for Success application form
- Complete the application by following the directions on the form. Discuss your interest in taking a class with your supervisor. You can apply for multiple classes on one application form; however, you may not be accepted for all of the classes you apply to.
- Obtain your supervisor's approval to attend the class.
- Send your application to the Partnership by using the email address, mailing address, or fax number provided on the form.