Study Skills to Build Success
- Skills for Success Course Catalog
- Study Skills to Build Success
Length: 1-Hour Webinar
Class Dates: 28-Feb-23
Start Time: 10:00 AM
End Time: 11:00 AM
Class Type: Webinar
Course Category: Individual Development
SLMS Class Code: P_OE_R7_5498
Are you thinking about going back to school to further your career? In this webinar, we will discuss skills that will help you reach your goals such as time management, support systems, proven study techniques, and overcoming test anxiety. By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of growth mindset and time management.
- Identify resources and support systems.
- Use study techniques to improve recall.
- Discover how to overcome test anxiety and prepare for tests.
Workforce Development Competency: Professionalism and Self-Management