Enroll in a Summer Webinar
Two Ways to Enroll
You can sign up for classes online with the Statewide Learning Management System (SLMS) or the Partnership's application form.
Statewide Learning Management System (SLMS) Enrollment
Follow the links below to register through the Statewide Learning Management System (SLMS). SLMS is a web-based application used to manage, deliver, and track training for all NYS employees.
Tip: Copy the SLMS Class Code listed on the Summer Webinar Series Schedule to find the offering quickly in SLMS.
If you know your SLMS username, password, and the class you want to take, log in to SLMS.
- NYS employees: Log in to SLMS at https://nyslearn.ny.gov
- SUNY employees: Log in via the SUNY website at https://www.suny.edu/
- Local government and private sector employees: Contact the Partnership at (518) 486-7814 or (800) 253-4332.
If you do not have a SLMS username or password, contact the SLMS help desk at [email protected] or call (518) 473-8087.
If you are unable to enroll through SLMS, complete and return the Partnership's application form:
- Download the Summer Webinar Series Application Form (PDF)
- Complete the application by following the directions on the form. Discuss your interest in taking a class with your supervisor. You can apply for multiple classes on one application form; however, you may not be accepted for all of the classes you apply to.
- Obtain your supervisor's approval to attend the class.
- Send your application to the Partnership by using the email address, mailing address, or fax number provided on the form.
Summer Webinar Application Form
Download, complete and return the application form to us to enroll in a summer webinar.