Microsoft Word 2016 Basics
- Skills for Success Course Catalog
- Microsoft Word 2016 Basics
This course provides the basic knowledge and skills needed to perform daily tasks and enhance productivity in Microsoft Word 2016. Participants will be expected to have a working knowledge of desktop computers and be familiar with using the keyboard and mouse. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Practice common word processing tasks.
- Create and edit documents.
- Format page layouts, text, tables, and paragraphs.
- Format and insert page breaks, pictures, headers and footers, and tables.
- Preview and print a document.