Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate
- Skills for Success Course Catalog
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate
This course provides the intermediate knowledge and skills needed to perform specialized tasks and improve productivity in Excel. Participants will be expected to have a working knowledge of the topics covered in Excel Basics or have equivalent knowledge. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Perform calculations in Excel using formulas and functions.
- Use sort, filter, and table tools in Excel to organize data.
- Create and format charts to present data.
- Identify strategies for working with data across multiple worksheets.
- Apply settings to protect worksheets.
- Use advanced formatting and print options.