Microsoft Excel 2016 Basics
- Skills for Success Course Catalog
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Basics
This course provides the basic knowledge and skills needed to perform daily tasks and improve productivity in the 2016 version of Microsoft Excel. Participants will be expected to have a working knowledge of desktop computers and be familiar with using the keyboard and mouse. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Practice with common spreadsheet functions.
- Create and format worksheets.
- Use simple formulas.
- Enter information into a workbook.
- Preview and print a worksheet.