Blueprint Reading Fundamentals (Online)
- Skills for Success Course Catalog
- Blueprint Reading Fundamentals (Online)
Class Dates: April 12, 14, 19 & 21, 2022
Start Time: 10:00 AM
End Time: 11:30 AM
This course gives participants the fundamental skills necessary to read and interpret blueprints. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify various sheets within a set of blueprints.
- Recognize the application of an architectural ruler.
- Convert designs into a blueprint.
- Interpret different types of drawings (e.g., architectural, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, landscaping).
- Explain abbreviations, symbols, and line types within a blueprint.
- Recognize design elements specific to every trade.
Note: This course takes place entirely online. Employees will take a pre-assessment online, attend two webinars, and then complete additional activities and a post-assessment online.