Microsoft Outlook 2016: Managing Contacts and Tasks
- Partnership Course Catalog
- Microsoft Outlook 2016: Managing Contacts and Tasks
This webinar will teach you how to manage contacts and tasks using Microsoft Outlook. Topics include creating and editing contacts using the address book, creating and organizing tasks, and identifying the best practices of using these features. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Create and manage contacts using the address book.
- Create and organize tasks.
- Identify best practices for using contacts and tasks.