Basic Writing: A Creative Approach Level 1
- Partnership Course Catalog
- Basic Writing: A Creative Approach Level 1
This creative approach to writing increases employees’ comfort with the process. It requires no prior writing experience. Through weekly assignments, in-class writing, and feedback, the course will explore writing as a pathway to clear thinking, communication, and self-expression. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Plan, draft, and revise written documents that describe their work and personal experiences.
- Develop key aspects of good writing.
- Recognize and apply different styles of writing.
- Discover ways to express themselves more clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Exhibit greater confidence in communicating.