- Partnership Course Catalog
- Accident Recordkeeping
This course will discuss the OSHA accident recordkeeping standards adopted by PESH. This program is intended for the New York State workforce and provides information for employees, supervisors and managers on how to comply with record-keeping and reporting standards for occupational injuries and illness. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Describe the OSHA and PESH requirements of the recordkeeping rule.
- Identify recording criteria.
- Recognize recordkeeping rule criteria.
- Compare important recording rule and recordkeeping forms: PESH Form SH-900 (Injury and Illness Log); SH-900.1 (Injury and Illness Summary); SH-900.2 (Injury and Illness Incident Report).