The Tuition Benefits Program can help you realize your educational and career goals through four components:
Tuition Vouchers - Payment for tuition at participating schools.
Tuition Reimbursement - Authorized repayment of tuition to students who successfully complete coursework at accredited schools.
- Links to Participating Voucher Schools
- Tuition Benefits Promotional Flyer
- Tuition Benefits Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Email a Partnership Advisor
- Partnership Catalogs, Applications, and Publications
Encourage your employees to take advantage of their tuition benefits to enhance their job skills and to prepare for future state workforce needs.
Get the word out with the Tuition Benefits promotional flyer.
Targeted Tuition Program - Can be used to meet the training needs of a particular position or title. The program supports agency and facility workforce development and succession planning needs. Targeted Tuition Program [pdf] benefits are issued to employees in positions or titles identified by agency and facility labor and management representatives and can be used when coursework or training programs satisfy:
- Certification or licensing requirements
- Educational requirements to take a New York State civil service exam
- Educational requirements to complete a traineeship, or other specific job skills training