Online Learning is a FREE program that lets you learn from the convenience of your office or home. Save time and travel costs by accessing job-related courses anytime, anywhere!
The Online Learning course catalog includes over 2,600 courses in topics such as:
- Business Skills, Computer Skills, and Personal Development courses
- Safety and Health courses
- Partnership Labor-Management courses: Working with the Contract and Labor-Management Committee Basics
Information on the Statewide Learning Management System
All of the Partnership's online courses are offered through the Statewide Learning Management System (SLMS). SLMS is a web-based application used to manage, deliver, and track training for all NYS employees. Get help getting started using online learning in SLMS or view a list of helpful online learning and SLMS resources.
New Statewide Online Learning License Guidelines
New statewide guidelines for the use of online learning by all CSEA-represented NYS employees have been developed. View the Guidelines [pdf].
- View Getting Started Tutorials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- View Online Learning Course Catalog
- Partnership Catalogs, Applications, and Publications
- Online Learning Promotional Flyer
- Interview Portfolios for Certificate Programs